CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Will we see this?

Article on Hunger Crisis in Ethiopia

It's possible we will be facing needs like this in Ethiopia. sigh. A few weeks ago, or was it last week? I was getting prayed over & those that were praying over me, prayed for me to be filled w/ the Holy Spirit (which I was) & also spoke prophetically over me.

One person said they saw me doing things I'd never done before {in Ethiopia} (besides the fact of actually going to Africa!). They told me to remember what they were saying---that they saw another woman's face, right in my face, & encouraged me if I locked eyes w/ someone to grab an interpreter & speak to the woman & begin praying...they said it would happen once my heart became broken.

My heart would be broken & then I would be filled w/ the Holy Spirit...& in that moment, for me to step out....in faith & see what God would/was going to do!

My heart nearly breaks to see the photos associated w/ the above linked article. I can't imagine what it would be like in person.

For the person I am, who craves to have as much information up front as possible, and yet is very 'adaptable'...I wish I knew more what to expect. Expect the unexpected, right? lol

I am not afraid, but excited, like I (& the team) are on the 'verge'...that feeling you get when you are on the peak of a roller coaster & you know it's about to go down but there's that split second of hesitation before the ride takes off. It's that feeling.

I had a similar feeling before everything started w/ my mom--& then she died, but it wasn't so 'exciting' in a positive way. Am I in denial?

Other's are reporting some major spiritual warfare...but I'm feeling pretty good. hhhmmm...I have had thoughts of imprisonment or injury, but I push those away quickly as 'discouragements'. I don't dwell on them & they are quickly forgotten. They have only been brought to mind recently when someone else mentioned experiencing something similar.

Then others are speaking much encouragement for me on this trip. Someone who did not know me did say something interesting about going through some trouble, but that God would be w/ me. No one else that day said anything near that. And he said it as if it was going to be happen, not had already happened. BUT in the end....it's true, God IS w/ me & will never leave me. Of that I am sure of.

I do believe that my life is not my own, anyway......

0 comments: