CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Got my Passport!

Yay! it's So pretty. No really. And very patriotic. It's very colorful, each page has a patriotic scene in American history. Also, in the back cover, there is an embedded microchip. There is a barcode & in certain customs area, if you see this certain symbol, you can move quicker? Because they can just scan the bar code & it contains all the same personal identifying information.

I am scheduled for the rest of my shots (3 @ least) for next Tuesday.

Today I also went in for a long overdue eye appointment. Ordered 2 pair & they should arrive in time for me to actually enjoy SEEING Ethiopia! :-)

It's all coming together.....I wish my mom were here to experience this w/ me. I know she would be telling all her friends/co-workers & be so excited. I just know it!

2 comments:

Larry Walkemeyer said...

Katy, you crack me up...love your blog and so very glad you are going on this crazy "God Adventure" with us. I prayed for you without knowing I was praying for you specifically and God answered my prayers for another women for the team. Blessings!

Susan said...

Hmmm...don't know that mine has a chip in it. I'm going to have to check that. I am praying for you and your team.

Susan