CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Packing up.

Everything has pretty much been in a pile in my living room. I need to get a flashlight still. Gather up my clothes. It seems I need to take more than what I initially thought. I don't know what to think.

I've got wipes, I've got medications (which make me feel really sick!), I've got %100 DEET bug repellent, sunblock, glasses, trail mix, various OTC meds, baggies, boots, socks, beef jerky, peanut butter, journal, passport. blahblahblah....

Now what? waiting, waiting, waiting. I wrote notes to my littles....still want to write one to older & DH. What to say? When I wrote the cards last night, I felt like I was writing my last words. I know it's not true, it only felt that way.

I've been told this is only the 'first' chapter of my 'story'. Interesting that it was the 1st chapter & not just a new one.

Ok, I need to stop procrastinating & get to it.

We leave tomorrow.
There is nothing more I can do to be prepared & I still feell so UNprepared.

I guess it's all of the 'unknown'.

0 comments: