CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm back?

Well, yes, physically I am here, home, in CA...but I feel like I am in 2 different places, on so many levels.

Over the next week I will post all about our wonderful adventures & lots of pix....

We arrived home Friday night.

But the last few days I've just felt 'off' & it's more than just jet lag. I feel surprisingly disconnected from home. I know it's normal, I'm sure.

But it's still weird.

How can you be gone from a place you've lived your WHOLE life, for only 2 weeks, & wish to be THERE instead of here? kwim? What is that about?

And another weird thing, why did I keep feeling, as I was preparing for this trip, that I was going HOME?

sigh.....God has one silly sense of humor or something.....

1 comments:

Frances C. Vázquez said...

Amazing...I am inspired to start two more blogs-one for Cuba Mission 2008 and one for the upcoming Cuba Mission 2009. I have to share my pictures. P.S. I have I told you lately that your children are the cutest. I can't wait to babysit your newest addition...time to give Mr.-Mustache-no-more a night off. :-) I could start now, too.